win a free membership worth 300

Old January 5th 07, 05:08 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Stephen Harrison

Default win a free membership worth 300

The Car Party has decided to give away one free life membership worth 300
to the lucky winner of our new contest. All you need to do is to take part
in a simple easy to enter competition, to win this great prize.

In view of the difficulty we have had of getting journalists to get off of
their collective establishment fence and to stop supporting the hysterical
campaign against the UK motorist, we have decided that a competition to give
the participants a 300 free membership was a nice idea.

All you have to do is e mail your friends and colleagues informing them
about The Car Party sending us a copy of your e mail address, the winner
will be chosen by random from these e mail addresses. You could also e mail
newspapers and magazines like Autocar, Auto Express and Top Gear that have
to date ignored our e mails informing them about The Car Party. For every
person who sends us their e mail address saying they have sent information
about The Car Party to friends, relatives and the media you will get one
free entry into the competition. The Winner will be chosen by random on the
31st March 2007. The contest begins on the 1st January 2007.

We are also offering another life membership worth 300 to anyone joining
the Car Party (NOT trial Members) between The 1st January 2007 and the 31st
March 2007. You will also receive a refund of your membership fee for one
year. Full membership starts from as little as 8.99p and will help us to
campaign and fight for a fair deal for all UK motorists. We are the only
political party seeking to represent the motorist in the UK and the road
haulage industry.

The UK media are concerned that a political party that represents the UK's
32 million motorists might be a force to be reckoned with and the more
members we have the greater will be your voice, we are looking for a
candidates for Reading area for both council and parliamentary seats. Also
Birmingham and Shrewsbury we are looking to fund candidates nationwide by
2009.

The lies and misinformation about global warming and the part that the UK
motorist plays in that is one of the biggest falsehoods being told by the UK
media and government to date. Remember only 20% of UK co2 emissions is from
all transportation usage. This equates to only 0.02% of global co2.

We are no longer a one issue party and will be releasing more policy
decisions in the near future!

www.thecarparty.org.uk

Old January 6th 07, 10:37 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
GoNads

On Fri, 5 Jan 2007 17:08:17 -0000, "Stephen Harrison"
wrote:

[...]

Illegal Pyramid scheme

--
Email:go-nadsAThotmailDOTcoDOTuk