Logic 1 chargers

Old January 7th 07, 03:56 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
timo

Default Logic 1 chargers

Hi,
I wonder if anyone can help me with info on the logic 1 charger in my
1992 Machzone? There appears to be two +12v outputs but it only seems
to charge the leisure battery. When I bought the van last year I was
told that the split charging had not worked properly and that a new
split charge relay had been fitted. this seems to work ok as both
batteries chage when the engine is running but only one when connected
to the mains.
I've searched for some info on the internet but drawn a blank so I'm
hoping someone out there can help.

Many thanks

Timo

Old January 9th 07, 08:40 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
hugh

In message .com, timo
writes
Hi,
I wonder if anyone can help me with info on the logic 1 charger in my
1992 Machzone? There appears to be two +12v outputs but it only seems
to charge the leisure battery. When I bought the van last year I was
told that the split charging had not worked properly and that a new
split charge relay had been fitted. this seems to work ok as both
batteries chage when the engine is running but only one when connected
to the mains.
I've searched for some info on the internet but drawn a blank so I'm
hoping someone out there can help.

Many thanks

Timo

That's the way some vehicles are wired.