Vister Holiday Videos

Old January 16th 07, 04:11 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Vister.co.uk - Reality TV Video

Default Vister Holiday Videos

Hello Motor Caravanners,

We would like to introduce to you our Reality TV site with your funny and
extreme user videos. We update our site every day and very much look forward
to you sending us your video recommendations.

We have just begun to build an area for youVister. We hope you will pop
over and take a look.

If you have any funny holiday videos to offer up, please don't hesitate to
contact us or drop a note on the forums.

http://www.vister.co.uk/caravan/caravan.htm

--
Regards from
John at