Europe insurance??

Old January 25th 07, 11:16 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Peter & Andrea

Default Europe insurance??

Hi,
We intend to go to Spain in our Motorhome for the first time.

Any recommendations on breakdown & health insurance?

I have had a look at the Caravan Club Website, are they any good?

Many thanks

Peter

Old January 26th 07, 08:32 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Andy R

"John Scott" wrote in message
Try www.saga.co.uk

What makes you think these people are in that age group?

Andy R

Old January 26th 07, 09:38 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Peter & Andrea

Hi,

Thanks for the advice, and yes we are over 50.
Most people of working age don't have the time for long trips to
Europe at this time of year.

Peter

On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 09:01:39 +0000, AlexS wrote:

On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 08:32:03 -0000, "Andy R" wrote:

"John Scott" wrote in message
Try www.saga.co.uk

What makes you think these people are in that age group?

Andy R

In view of my personal experience (which does not constitute a random sample, of
course) I think the odds are probably that they are over 50 which is the Saga
qualifying age.