Famous camper, motorhome and caravan owners.

« - | - »

Old January 28th 07, 05:01 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Chap

Default Famous camper, motorhome and caravan owners.

I am doing some research for a magazine on famous people that own campers,
motorhomes and caravans. I know of Jamie Oliver the TV chef, "Phil Mitchell"
Eastenders, Margaret Beckett MP I think Nicky Butt Manchester United player.
However there must be loads more, if there are any you can think of please
reply to group or e-mail david . chap at btinternet . com

Thanks Dave.

Old January 28th 07, 10:06 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Zozzer

"Chap" wrote in message
news
I am doing some research for a magazine on famous people that own campers,
motorhomes and caravans. I know of Jamie Oliver the TV chef, "Phil

Mitchell"
Eastenders, Margaret Beckett MP I think Nicky Butt Manchester United

player.
However there must be loads more, if there are any you can think of please
reply to group or e-mail david . chap at btinternet . com

Thanks Dave.

Would'nt it be nice just to give these people a little
space to enjoy the same pleasure we enjoy with our
outdoor life.

The work all week you know. !!!

Zozzer

Old January 29th 07, 10:44 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Chap

The idea is to publicise that caravanning and motorhomes can be enjoyed by
everyone not to chase them round the campsite with hidden cameras !

"Zozzer" wrote in message
o.uk...

news

Old January 29th 07, 02:20 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
news

"Zozzer" wrote in message
o.uk...

"Chap" wrote in message
news
I am doing some research for a magazine on famous people that own
campers,
motorhomes and caravans. I know of Jamie Oliver the TV chef, "Phil

Mitchell"
Eastenders, Margaret Beckett MP I think Nicky Butt Manchester United

player.
However there must be loads more, if there are any you can think of
please
reply to group or e-mail david . chap at btinternet . com

Thanks Dave.

Would'nt it be nice just to give these people a little
space to enjoy the same pleasure we enjoy with our
outdoor life.

The work all week you know. !!!

Zozzer

"Barry" of Eastenders and Extras fame - see this months Caravan Club
magazine . . .

Roger Black
(no, not that one, the original!)

Old January 29th 07, 02:38 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Guest

Chap wrote:
I am doing some research for a magazine on famous people that own campers,
motorhomes and caravans. I know of Jamie Oliver the TV chef, "Phil Mitchell"
Eastenders, Margaret Beckett MP I think Nicky Butt Manchester United player.
However there must be loads more, if there are any you can think of please
reply to group or e-mail david . chap at btinternet . com

You forgot to mention how much you intend to pay us for doing your work
for you.

« - | - »