Talbot express/Fiat Ducato wheel details

Old January 31st 07, 07:22 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Skippy

Default Talbot express/Fiat Ducato wheel details

Hi all.
Has anybody got any details on the wheel sizes etc for these vans. I'm about
to purchase one and would like to fit a set of alloys to it eventually or
when finances permit. I'm after the pcd and inset/offset measurements, so I
can see what other wheels if any would fit, also am I right in thinking they
are 5 stud?
Thanks in advance.
Skippy

Old February 1st 07, 12:23 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Josiah Jenkins

Whilst perusing Usenet on Wed, 31 Jan 2007 19:22:51 GMT, I read these
words from "Skippy" :

Hi all.
Has anybody got any details on the wheel sizes etc for these vans. I'm about
to purchase one and would like to fit a set of alloys to it eventually or
when finances permit. I'm after the pcd and inset/offset measurements, so I
can see what other wheels if any would fit, also am I right in thinking they
are 5 stud?

Have you asked the guys at the Parts counter at your local
Talbot / Fiat / Citreon dealer if they can give you the info ?

Give them a VIN (chassis) number and they'll probably be
able to provide the data from the Parts List.

-- jjj

Thanks in advance.
Skippy

Old February 1st 07, 12:25 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Josiah Jenkins

Whilst perusing Usenet on Wed, 31 Jan 2007 19:22:51 GMT, I read these
words from "Skippy" :

Hi all.
Has anybody got any details on the wheel sizes etc for these vans. I'm about
to purchase one and would like to fit a set of alloys to it eventually or
when finances permit. I'm after the pcd and inset/offset measurements, so I
can see what other wheels if any would fit, also am I right in thinking they
are 5 stud?

Have you asked the guys at the Parts counter at your local
Talbot / Fiat / Citreon dealer if they can give you the info ?

Give them a VIN (chassis) number and they'll probably be
able to provide the data from the Parts List.

-- jjj

Oooops, too quick in hitting send.

Problem may arise trying to find 'bolts' rather than 'nuts'
with the correct profile to fit an alloy wheel !

Thanks in advance.
Skippy