Trigano Tribute Leak

« - | - »

Old February 7th 07, 08:37 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
David Westerman[_2_]

Default Trigano Tribute Leak

Anyone else had a water ingress problem with a Trigano Tribute?

It's 33 months old and water is dripping from the edge of the ceiling and
around the rooflight. First impressions are that the seal around the
rooflight must have failed.

Dave W,

Old February 7th 07, 04:02 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Josiah Jenkins

Whilst perusing Usenet on Wed, 7 Feb 2007 08:37:09 -0000, I read these
words from "David Westerman" :

Anyone else had a water ingress problem with a Trigano Tribute?

It's 33 months old and water is dripping from the edge of the ceiling and
around the rooflight. First impressions are that the seal around the
rooflight must have failed.

Before you start tearing it apart.
If it's just started over the Winter, are you certain that
it's not condensation ? Water will tend to condense on
the cold surface of the rooflight . . .

-- jjj

Old February 7th 07, 07:51 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
David Westerman[_2_]

"Josiah Jenkins"
wrote in message
Before you start tearing it apart.
If it's just started over the Winter, are you certain that
it's not condensation ? Water will tend to condense on
the cold surface of the rooflight . . .
-- jjj

Thanks for the input but it's rather more serious than that. We left two
moisture absorbers when we closed up so there has been no moisture to
evaporate and re-condense (in that volume at least).

DW

« - | - »