Motorhome Group Travelling

Old February 13th 07, 02:21 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Eric[_4_]

Default Motorhome Group Travelling

Hi

I have a camper and a month of of work, and for my first trip abroad in it,
I would prefer to travel to france spain portugal direction as part of a
larger group/club.
anyone know of any clubs groups etc for singles to join?
..
I've tried googling, but am coming up short, but will continue to google as
well

thanks in advance

Eric