POI for CC

« - | - »

Old February 26th 07, 08:15 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
John Scott

Default POI for CC

Looking for the site that has the complete CC and cc&c sites in Garmin POI
format. Had it before but lost the download. I know the pocketgpsworld
have a basic set but the one I had before has all the phone numbers which
can be dialled automatically, great when on the road. Thanks John

Old March 1st 07, 11:00 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
news

"John Scott" [email protected] spam.com wrote in message
Looking for the site that has the complete CC and cc&c sites in Garmin POI
format. Had it before but lost the download. I know the pocketgpsworld
have a basic set but the one I had before has all the phone numbers which
can be dialled automatically, great when on the road. Thanks John

Try these

http://www.poidownload.co.uk/

http://www.tomtomfree.com/

Roger

Old April 6th 07, 10:55 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Nebulous

"John Scott" [email protected] spam.com wrote in message
Looking for the site that has the complete CC and cc&c sites in Garmin POI
format. Had it before but lost the download. I know the pocketgpsworld
have a basic set but the one I had before has all the phone numbers which
can be dialled automatically, great when on the road. Thanks John

My favourite campsite

www.myfavouritecampsite.co.uk

has a lot of POI information for different types of Satnav systems. I don't
know if it does what you want though.

Neb

Old April 6th 07, 11:55 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Josiah Jenkins

Whilst perusing Usenet on Fri, 6 Apr 2007 22:55:11 +0100, I read these
words from "Nebulous" :

Didn't take you long to pop in here, did it ?

-- jjj
Old April 15th 07, 09:13 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
dario osaris[_3_]

Nebulous wrote:

Looking for the site that has the complete CC and cc&c sites in Garmin POI
format. Had it before but lost the download.

www.myfavouritecampsite.co.uk

has a lot of POI information for different types of Satnav systems.

further lists of aeres/Stopovers/campgrounds may be found he

www.womo-sp.org

dario

« - | - »