A Stunning VW Trdent T4 Motorhome for Sale

« road tax | Alarm »

Old March 13th 07, 09:27 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
paule

Default A Stunning VW Trdent T4 Motorhome for Sale

A friend of mine has a really stunning VW Trident T4 Motorhome for sale
whcih he has meticulously cared for since new. It is completely immaculate,
white, a 1997 model, and has done just 27,000 miles from new.

He is looking for offers in the region of 15,500

I have prepared a brief web page for him, providing full details on my
homepage (tesco homepage-very basic html-no risky content) and the link
together with contact details are as follws:

http://homepages.tesco.net/aquablue/vw/

I would thoroughly recommend that anyone looking interested take a brief
look. I hope that the photo gallery and details provided will give a good
indication of the literally stunning quality of this vehicle.

many thanks

paule

ps if you are intersted please use the contact details provided on the
webpage using the link provided above.