road tax

Old March 21st 07, 03:24 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
John Scott

Default road tax

Anyone worked out the new disc price for a 2.8 JTD

John

Old March 21st 07, 04:54 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Russ[_2_]

If it was registered before March 2001 its 180. After its either 195 to
215 depending on what band its in. F or G.
Russ

Old March 21st 07, 07:57 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Lenny

"John Scott" wrote in message
Anyone worked out the new disc price for a 2.8 JTD

John

If it's in G it will be 400

Lenny

Dark evenings - want better visibility
Fit Osram Silver Star Headlamp Bulbs
50% Brighter beam, 20m Longer beam

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/motor-essentials
www.motoressentials.co.uk
Old March 22nd 07, 08:04 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Stewart

OK I know it was before the budget, but I retaxed my Mercedes316 last week
(for April 1st) and paid 165
Stewart