Metal Bed Frames For Self Builders

Old March 25th 07, 09:03 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Northern Raider

Default Metal Bed Frames For Self Builders

"Northern Raider" wrote in message news:...

I was looking at changing my fold out bed unit in my tranny for something
more solid and I had a look at the Ikea bed settees, there are some very
useable bed / sofas or just the bed/ sofa frames to be had, they appear to
come in three widths.
Single, small double @ 142 CM wide and double @185 CM wide. The Length in
bed form is 1.88CM.
The frames can be had on their own from 50 but one model comes complete
with 4 inch thick cusions for only 79 the lot (The Exarby)
They are metal frames that fold out instantly from sofa to bed and appear
to be ideal to bolt or weld to a van floor.
www.ikea.com
Can anyone please post this on the SBMCC site cos I think its worth
sharing, unfortunately I am persona non grata and cant post squat over
there.

--
Work Harder, Millions on benefits needs your taxes.