MOTORHOME Sat-Nav System with LOw Bridge Warning, Campsites, Attractions, Etc...

Old April 2nd 07, 11:51 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Phd Enterprises

Default MOTORHOME Sat-Nav System with LOw Bridge Warning, Campsites, Attractions, Etc...

Hi there

I just thought I would drop in and let you all Know about my
ompanies NEW product.

We and been developing a Sat-Nav System that is especially designed
for motorhome and caravan users. It has the points of interest as of
below built-in :-

Low bridge WARNING alert, Campsites, Banks, Churches, Castles, Serv.
Stns, Sports clubs, Camp shops/ spares, Chemists, Colleges, Car parks,
Centre Parks, Dive centres, Congestion Charges, Holiday resorts, LPG
Stations, Nationla Trust, Picnis sites, Swimming Pools, Wind surfing,
Wyevale Garden ctrs, Farms, Farm Shops, Golf courses, Sailing clubs
etc...

This is available in two different formats :-

1) A full Sat-Nav System + Motorhome / Caravan Software + FREE
Protection Kit @ £ 219.00

or :-

2) A CD-Rom for Self Installation @ £ 34.95

We also supply 100' s more products...

If you would like anymore information or just want a freindly chat of
of the above please feel free to contact us FREE on 08000 23 24 66 or
at our website :-

www.phdenterprise.com

Thanks
Paul Hume
Phd Enterprises

Old April 6th 07, 05:53 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
RustY©

"Phd Enterprises" wrote in message
oups.com...

I just thought I would drop in and let you all Know about my
companies NEW product.

Will it plan a route to avoid low bridges or does it ignore them ?