Devon & Cornwall

Old April 25th 07, 10:36 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Dutchman

Default Devon & Cornwall

Looking to stay in the West Of UK in the next few weeks. So many sites to
choose, so could I pick your brains to a site that is the 'best' with a sea
view. I have memberships for CC and CCC. I find personal experience better
than the clubs write ups

Thanks all D.......

Old April 25th 07, 09:47 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Barleycorn

Depends what you want, but we spent a few nights around Devon at Easter.

Parked up by the sea at Instow, near bideford, Good cycle path into
Barnstable, and better Weatherspoons!! No Gestapo overnight restrictions.

If you want a simple campsite by the sea, Treloan farm takes some beating in
my opinion. http://www.coastalfarmholidays.co.uk/index.htm

Cheers, Barleycorn.

Old April 25th 07, 11:44 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
SidB

Dutchman said.....
Looking to stay in the West Of UK in the next few weeks. So many sites to
choose, so could I pick your brains to a site that is the 'best' with a sea
view. I have memberships for CC and CCC. I find personal experience better
than the clubs write ups

Thanks all D.......

Excellent CC site for sea views - every pitch has one! - is Trewethett
Farm. If you like walking, the South West Coast Path (long distance
national path/trail) passes the site and gives superb cliff walks in
either direction.
--
SidB