A Super Motorhome For Sale - VW Trident T4

Old April 27th 07, 02:31 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
alan

Default A Super Motorhome For Sale - VW Trident T4

An absolutely super motorhome has just been made avaiable now weve just come
back off holiday - sadly it must go as the new Autosleeper will soon
arrive..

27 thousand genuine documented miles - and looks like new !

See our persoanl homepage for details

http://homepages.tesco.net/aquablue/vw/index.html

If anyone is interested please get in touch soon - as the VW will be traded
in soon if no-one is interested - we are actually asking five pounds less
than the trade in price believe it or not! (the dealer has offered us a
small treat - as a thank you - if we sell privaely (in case anyones
wondering how that works)

cheers

alan

Old April 27th 07, 05:38 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Barleycorn

Good luck with the sale, but IMHO within that 15000 is all your discount on
the new one. Having sold a VW last year I would say that you would be lucky
to get 9 to 10 grand for it 'in the real world'. Have you gone to the
dealer, (or peferably another one) and offered cash for the new van? That
way you would see exactly how much they are valuing your old van. I reckon
motorcaravan dealers work on a tremendous profit margin.

Old January 9th 10, 12:59 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
william rock

very interested in camper could you please send me photo,s and details
please.
kind regards william.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/13151397.aspx