Leyland Daf 400 Headlights

Old April 27th 07, 05:00 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
davemabzz

Default Leyland Daf 400 Headlights

Hi do anyone have or know where I can get a pair of headlights for a 1992
Leyland Daf, the square type, some nice person smashed them both on my son,s
camper, and he can,t find replacements anywhere.

thanks in advance

Swindon Wiltshire

Old April 27th 07, 08:54 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
:Jerry:

"davemabzz" wrote in message
Hi do anyone have or know where I can get a pair of headlights for a
1992 Leyland Daf, the square type, some nice person smashed them
both on my son,s camper, and he can,t find replacements anywhere.

I though that pattern (body) panel suppliers did them, have you tried
a motor factors that specializes in body panels, or even a friendly
car bodyshop might be able to help / order them for you.

Old April 28th 07, 01:05 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Josiah Jenkins

Whilst perusing Usenet on Fri, 27 Apr 2007 16:00:27 GMT, I read these
words from "davemabzz" :

Hi do anyone have or know where I can get a pair of headlights for a 1992
Leyland Daf, the square type, some nice person smashed them both on my son,s
camper, and he can,t find replacements anywhere.

Kick, 'vehicle spares' into Google and check the some of sites
(on the right hand panel) which are linked to several vehicle
dismantlers.

Sorry, I've lost the URL for one I used about 18 months ago
and can't remember the name.

-- jjj