101 uses for Jeremy Clarkson !

Old May 5th 07, 10:26 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Vister.co.uk - Caravan & Camping

Default 101 uses for Jeremy Clarkson !

I like it...101 uses for Jeremy Clarkson !
http://www.caravanmagazine.co.uk/content/clarkson.htm

Vister for caravanning & camping
Main: www.vister.co.uk

Old May 5th 07, 10:51 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Steve Firth

Vister.co.uk - Caravan & Camping wrote:

I like it...

no one cares.
Old May 5th 07, 10:52 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Mike Cawood, HND BIT

"Vister.co.uk - Caravan & Camping" wrote in message
I like it...101 uses for Jeremy Clarkson !
http://www.caravanmagazine.co.uk/content/clarkson.htm

Vister for caravanning & camping
Main: www.vister.co.uk

I think it's great when the superb Jeremy Clarkson demolishes a caravan,
caravans are appalling devices and should be banned from our roads.
Regards Mike.

Old May 5th 07, 11:32 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.motorcaravans
:Jerry:

"Mike Cawood, HND BIT" wrote in message
snip
I think it's great when the superb Jeremy Clarkson demolishes a
caravan, caravans are appalling devices and should be banned from
our roads.
Regards Mike.

Boy 'Brooom-Brooom-screeech-screeech-crunch!' Racers first....

Old May 5th 07, 11:35 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.motorcaravans
PC Paul

Steve Firth wrote:
Vister.co.uk - Caravan & Camping wrote:

I like it...

no one cares.

Oh, I think the feeling is stronger than that..

Old May 5th 07, 01:55 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Iridium

":Jerry:" wrote in message
reenews.net...
"Mike Cawood, HND BIT" wrote in message
snip
I think it's great when the superb Jeremy Clarkson demolishes a caravan,
caravans are appalling devices and should be banned from our roads.
Regards Mike.

Boy 'Brooom-Brooom-screeech-screeech-crunch!' Racers first....

I think old people should be banned LONG before young people.

--
Dan

Old May 5th 07, 02:23 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.motorcaravans
TripleS

Iridium wrote:
":Jerry:" wrote in message
reenews.net...
"Mike Cawood, HND BIT" wrote in message
snip
I think it's great when the superb Jeremy Clarkson demolishes a caravan,
caravans are appalling devices and should be banned from our roads.
Regards Mike.

Boy 'Brooom-Brooom-screeech-screeech-crunch!' Racers first....

I think old people should be banned LONG before young people.

:-(

Best wishes all,
Dave.
Old May 5th 07, 02:27 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Iridium

"TripleS" wrote in message
Iridium wrote:
":Jerry:" wrote in message
reenews.net...
"Mike Cawood, HND BIT" wrote in message
snip
I think it's great when the superb Jeremy Clarkson demolishes a
caravan, caravans are appalling devices and should be banned from our
roads.
Regards Mike.

Boy 'Brooom-Brooom-screeech-screeech-crunch!' Racers first....

I think old people should be banned LONG before young people.

:-(

I mean old like, those tiny old women that can't see over the steering wheel
and look terrified - then drive into you when parking :-)

--
Dan

Old May 5th 07, 02:42 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.motorcaravans
:Jerry:

"Iridium" wrote in message
"TripleS" wrote in message
Iridium wrote:
":Jerry:" wrote in message
reenews.net...
"Mike Cawood, HND BIT" wrote in message
snip
I think it's great when the superb Jeremy Clarkson demolishes a
caravan, caravans are appalling devices and should be banned
from our roads.
Regards Mike.

Boy 'Brooom-Brooom-screeech-screeech-crunch!' Racers first....

I think old people should be banned LONG before young people.

:-(

I mean old like, those tiny old women that can't see over the
steering wheel and look terrified - then drive into you when parking
:-)

At least they do so mostly at low speed, *do try to look* were they
are going whilst not caring a flying figg [1] about any other road
user - unlike the 'Boy Racer' (who isn't always young, just young and
a complete pratt at hart)... :~(

[1] replace with more suitable four letter word of choice...

Old May 5th 07, 03:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.motorcaravans
:Jerry:

":Jerry:" wrote in message
reenews.net...

snip

At least they do so mostly at low speed, *do try to look* were they
are going whilst not caring a flying figg [1] about any other road
user - unlike the 'Boy Racer' (who isn't always young, just young
and a complete pratt at hart)... :~(

[1] replace with more suitable four letter word of choice...

Oops, spade dig jump! :~(

That should have, of course, read as; "...whilst caring a flying figg
[1] about road users - unlike the 'Boy Racer'..."