Caravan Club Park Coppice

« - | - »

Old May 7th 07, 08:44 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Vister.co.uk - Caravan & Camping

Default Caravan Club Park Coppice

All,

Following a vist to Caravan Club Park Coppice, this weekend.

http://www.vister.co.uk/caravan/CC/coniston.htm
Vister for Caravans & Camping
Main: www.vister.co.uk

Old May 8th 07, 07:03 AM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans

On Mon, 07 May 2007 19:44:08 GMT, "Vister.co.uk - Caravan & Camping"
wrote:

|!All,
|!
|!Following a vist to Caravan Club Park Coppice, this weekend.
|!
|!http://www.vister.co.uk/caravan/CC/coniston.htm

More spam :-(
--
Dave Fawthrop sf hyphenologist.co.uk 165 *Free* SF ebooks.
165 Sci Fi books on CDROM, from Project Gutenberg

Old May 8th 07, 10:58 AM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Lee_D

Dave Fawthrop uttered summat
worrerz funny about:
On Mon, 07 May 2007 19:44:08 GMT, "Vister.co.uk - Caravan & Camping"
wrote:

!All,
!
!Following a vist to Caravan Club Park Coppice, this weekend.
!
!http://www.vister.co.uk/caravan/CC/coniston.htm

More spam :-(

No actually some photos of the site, no spam in sight.

Not alot in the way of text mind.

Lee D

Old May 8th 07, 11:08 AM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Vister.co.uk - Caravan & Camping

Lee,

Thanks, for comment.
Will try to add some more text later.
Vister Caravans & Camping
Main: www.vister.co.uk

Old May 8th 07, 04:41 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Geo

On 7 May, 20:44, "Vister.co.uk - Caravan & Camping"
wrote:
All,

Following a vist to Caravan Club Park Coppice, this weekend.

http://www.vister.co.uk/caravan/CC/coniston.htm
Vister for Caravans & Camping
Main: www.vister.co.uk

Are you 'John & Lisa' ?

It all starts nice a friendly, but within a month you will have
'****ed everyone else off' so you my as well stop now.

Old May 8th 07, 05:08 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
DieSea

"Geo" wrote in message
oups.com...

Are you 'John & Lisa' ?

It all starts nice a friendly, but within a month you will have
'****ed everyone else off' so you my as well stop now.

My thoughts too

I wonder how many are thinking along the same lines

DieSea

Old May 8th 07, 05:30 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Vister.co.uk - Caravan & Camping

Perhaps then you two need to learn how to use the appropriate newsgroup
filters.
Vister Caravans & Camping
Main: www.vister.co.uk

Old May 8th 07, 05:44 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans

On Tue, 08 May 2007 16:30:41 GMT, "Vister.co.uk - Caravan & Camping"
wrote:

|!Perhaps then you two need to learn how to use the appropriate newsgroup
|!filters.

*PLONK*

How to see sig.
--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
Killfile and Anti Troll FAQs at

Old May 9th 07, 12:36 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Campa-Man

Are you 'John & Lisa' ?

It all starts nice a friendly, but within a month you will have
'****ed everyone else off' so you my as well stop now.

My thoughts too

I wonder how many are thinking along the same lines

DieSea

Yep I wondered about this as well.

« - | - »