Kent CL 3 night

Old May 12th 07, 12:00 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Vister.co.uk - Caravan & Camping

Default Kent CL 3 night

Kent based Certified Location at only 3 a night !

http://www.vister.co.uk/forums/showt...sted=1#post673

http://www.thecrownatfinglesham.co.uk/caravan.html

Vister Caravans & Camping
Main: www.vister.co.uk

Old May 12th 07, 02:55 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Roger Mills

Vister.co.uk - Caravan & Camping wrote:

Kent based Certified Location at only 3 a night !

http://www.vister.co.uk/forums/showt...sted=1#post673

http://www.thecrownatfinglesham.co.uk/caravan.html

It actually says *from* 3 per night - which isn't necessarily the same as
*at* 3!

And you'd think that the owners would know the difference between
'certificated' and 'certified', even if the OP doesn't!
--
Cheers,
Roger

Old May 12th 07, 04:21 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Vister.co.uk - Caravan & Camping

5 pitches from 3.
That means at least one (maybe more) is 3 !

"Caravan Club certified location".

Old May 12th 07, 05:20 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
DieSea

"Roger Mills" wrote in message
Vister.co.uk - Caravan & Camping wrote:

Kent based Certified Location at only 3 a night !

http://www.vister.co.uk/forums/showt...sted=1#post673

http://www.thecrownatfinglesham.co.uk/caravan.html

It actually says *from* 3 per night - which isn't necessarily the same as *at*
3!

And you'd think that the owners would know the difference between 'certificated'
and 'certified', even if the OP doesn't!
--
Cheers,
Roger
______
PLEASE REPLY TO NEWSGROUP!
The last time I visited "The Crown " at Finglesham ( 12 months ago almost to the
day ) it had a new landlord who told me it was 12.00 per night

As it has no facilities except when the pub is open think that's rather expensive

Another problem is the CL is part of the local village football pith and has
problems with drainage

I'd been using that CL a couple of times a year for the last 12 years or so ,
true when it was 3.00 per night it was good value for money

It was also close to Dover an easy to get to and from the docks

I don't think we'll be using it this year , Black Horse Farm is not much more and
has better facilities

Still you pays your money and takes your choice

DieSea

Old May 12th 07, 06:23 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Roger Mills

Vister.co.uk - Caravan & Camping wrote:

It actually says *from* 3 per night - which isn't necessarily the
same as *at* 3!

5 pitches from 3.
That means at least one (maybe more) is 3 !

It doesn't *necessarily* mean anything of the sort. It means that at least
one pitch is 3 at *some* time or other. For all I know, they might all be
3 in the middle of January and 10 at times when people actually want to
use them!
--
Cheers,
Roger

Old May 12th 07, 06:38 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
James

"Roger Mills" wrote in message
Vister.co.uk - Caravan & Camping wrote:

It actually says *from* 3 per night - which isn't necessarily the
same as *at* 3!

5 pitches from 3.
That means at least one (maybe more) is 3 !

It doesn't *necessarily* mean anything of the sort. It means that at least
one pitch is 3 at *some* time or other. For all I know, they might all be
3 in the middle of January and 10 at times when people actually want to
use them!
--
Cheers,
Roger

FFS, you anally retentive turd!! - is tour life *so* completely devoid of
meaning that you spend your time nit-picking info posted by others?

Get a ****ing life.

Old May 12th 07, 07:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Roy

James said the following on 12/05/2007 19:38:
"Roger Mills" wrote in message
Vister.co.uk - Caravan & Camping wrote:

It actually says *from* 3 per night - which isn't necessarily the
same as *at* 3!

5 pitches from 3.
That means at least one (maybe more) is 3 !

It doesn't *necessarily* mean anything of the sort. It means that at least
one pitch is 3 at *some* time or other. For all I know, they might all be
3 in the middle of January and 10 at times when people actually want to
use them!
--
Cheers,
Roger

FFS, you anally retentive turd!! - is tour life *so* completely devoid of
meaning that you spend your time nit-picking info posted by others?

Get a ****ing life.

Err - Is that not what you have just done?
Old May 12th 07, 10:26 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
James

"roy" wrote in message
James said the following on 12/05/2007 19:38:
"Roger Mills" wrote in message
Vister.co.uk - Caravan & Camping wrote:

It actually says *from* 3 per night - which isn't necessarily the
same as *at* 3!

5 pitches from 3.
That means at least one (maybe more) is 3 !
It doesn't *necessarily* mean anything of the sort. It means that at
least one pitch is 3 at *some* time or other. For all I know, they
might all be 3 in the middle of January and 10 at times when people
actually want to use them!
--
Cheers,
Roger

FFS, you anally retentive turd!! - is tour life *so* completely devoid
of meaning that you spend your time nit-picking info posted by others?

Get a ****ing life.

Err - Is that not what you have just done?

Of course - but I've never claimed to have a life

Old May 13th 07, 09:16 AM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Roger Mills

James wrote:

"Roger Mills" wrote in message
Vister.co.uk - Caravan & Camping wrote:

It actually says *from* 3 per night - which isn't necessarily the
same as *at* 3!

5 pitches from 3.
That means at least one (maybe more) is 3 !

It doesn't *necessarily* mean anything of the sort. It means that at
least one pitch is 3 at *some* time or other. For all I know, they
might all be 3 in the middle of January and 10 at times when
people actually want to use them!
--
Cheers,
Roger

FFS, you anally retentive turd!! - is tour life *so* completely
devoid of meaning that you spend your time nit-picking info posted by
others?
Get a ****ing life.

If you have been following posts from Mr 'Vister' in this and other NGs you
will know that he has been posting endless drivel simply to promote his own
website. A few of us are setting out to make sure that he doesn't have too
easy a time!

If that requires a bit of pedantry in order to challenge his assertions,
then so be it!
--
Cheers,
Roger

Old May 13th 07, 09:33 AM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.motorcaravans
James

James wrote:

[...]

Yes, I'm aware of the 'John & Lisa' lynch mob - and, since I have a natural
antipathy towards witch hunters I thought I'd chime in on their behalf.

It seems that there are far to many poster ('many' if, of course a relative
term, as this group appears to be almost dead) who try to curry favour and
gain acceptance by joining in a chorus of condemnation in order to tickle
the arses of the group's senior members

I'd like to see *what* 'John & Lisa' have dome wrong! - they post on-topic,
never get into slanging matches, and are a damn sight more courteous than
the ****s who hound them.