RAC euro cover... Poland??

Old May 15th 07, 01:54 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Gazz

Default RAC euro cover... Poland??

Seems i have an old copy of the arrival scheem's euro cover for my
motorhome, (couldent find any referance to the 90 day trip limit in my
booklets, yet others find it easily)

Anyhoo, anyone know if the RAC class Poland as an EU country now, and thus
will help if we breakdown there??

I really want to go into Poland this time we're in europe, my insurance
company have recently changed their countries they will give full cover to,
and Polands on that list, but i can't find out if the RAC do breakdown cover
for Poland yet??