A Fab VW Trident - 27k m looks new all for just 14,995!!

Old May 24th 07, 06:26 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans

Default A Fab VW Trident - 27k m looks new all for just 14,995!!

This truly magnificent VW T4 Autosleeper is still for sale.

Im starting to actually believe the mileage and condition must be to good to
actually believe...!!!

better be quick if you want to catch it... going soon...

http://homepages.tesco.net/aquablue/vw/index.html

alan

Old May 24th 07, 07:13 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Dogpoop

p typed:

better be quick if you want to catch it... going soon...

So why keep spamming?

--
Dog Poop

Stand by me,

Old May 24th 07, 09:19 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Josiah Jenkins

Whilst perusing Usenet on Thu, 24 May 2007 18:13:33 GMT, I read these
words from "Dogpoop" :

p typed:

better be quick if you want to catch it... going soon...

So why keep spamming?

Isn't this the one that's £5 less than the trade-in price ?

-- jjj

Old May 25th 07, 09:53 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Dogpoop

Josiah Jenkins typed:
Whilst perusing Usenet on Thu, 24 May 2007 18:13:33 GMT, I read these
words from "Dogpoop" :

p typed:

better be quick if you want to catch it... going soon...

So why keep spamming?

Isn't this the one that's £5 less than the trade-in price ?

Not a clue, but for something (allegedly) so good he seems to keep trying
promotion of it ... which begs the question 'What's wrong with it'?

--
Dog Poop

Stand by me,

Old May 25th 07, 11:52 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Josiah Jenkins

Whilst perusing Usenet on Fri, 25 May 2007 08:53:21 GMT, I read these
words from "Dogpoop" :

Josiah Jenkins typed:
Whilst perusing Usenet on Thu, 24 May 2007 18:13:33 GMT, I read these
words from "Dogpoop" :

p typed:

better be quick if you want to catch it... going soon...

So why keep spamming?

Isn't this the one that's £5 less than the trade-in price ?

Not a clue, but for something (allegedly) so good he seems
to keep trying promotion of it ...

Yeah, so far it's been listed on here as :
"A Fab VW Trident - 27k m looks new all for just 14,995!!"
"A stunning 27k VW ASleeper for under £15k"
"A Super Motorhome For Sale - VW Trident T4"

And in the first one he did say, 'we are actually asking five
pounds less than the trade in price believe it or not!'

which begs the question 'What's wrong with it'?

Overpriced for a start ?

-- jjj
Old May 25th 07, 06:11 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
RustYİ

"p" wrote in message
This truly magnificent VW T4 Autosleeper is still for sale.

E-bay will soon sell that - and it will go for the market price too.

Old May 25th 07, 06:50 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Dog Poop

Josiah Jenkins farted out
[...]

Definitely.
ebay No 170114992246 looks almost as good, but a tad less expensive!

--
Dog Poop

Stand by me,