women with motorhomes

« - | - »

Old May 26th 07, 10:41 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
essanelle

Default women with motorhomes

Hi,
I am a new member to this group and would just like to say how
interesting some of the topics are!

We have been touring with our motorhome for a few years now and very
rarely stay on sites..we prefer "wild camping"! I was wondering if
there are any other women out there with their motorhomes......maybe
we could meet up for a rally or something??? We are based on the
south east coast.

Old May 26th 07, 10:53 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
KemetMeer

Well there are more of us out there than you thought, I'm up here in darkest
lincolnshire no doubt one day our paths may cross and we could compare
notes.

Joanne

Old May 29th 07, 09:06 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Mary Fisher Irritates Me

"KemetMeer" wrote in message
Well there are more of us out there than you thought, I'm up here in
darkest lincolnshire no doubt one day our paths may cross and we could
compare notes.

Joanne

Perhaps you could form a Wimmin only motorcaravan club? - The Good
Vibrations' ?

Old May 30th 07, 12:00 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
KemetMeer

Wow thats so helpful!!!!

Old May 30th 07, 12:08 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
JayDee[_3_]

On 29 May, 21:06, "Mary Fisher Irritates Me" wrote:
"KemetMeer" wrote in message

Well there are more of us out there than you thought, I'm up here in
darkest lincolnshire no doubt one day our paths may cross and we could
compare notes.

Joanne

Perhaps you could form a Wimmin only motorcaravan club? - The Good
Vibrations' ?

If that's the usual tone of yours posts I might change my name to
'Mary Fisher Irritates Me Irritates Me.

JayDee

Old May 30th 07, 12:47 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Mary Fisher Irritates Me

ups.com...
"KemetMeer" wrote in message

Well there are more of us out there than you thought, I'm up here in
darkest lincolnshire no doubt one day our paths may cross and we could
compare notes.

Joanne

Perhaps you could form a Wimmin only motorcaravan club? - The Good
Vibrations' ?

If that's the usual tone of yours posts I might change my name to
'Mary Fisher Irritates Me Irritates Me.

JayDee

The 'usual' tone of my posts?! - good heavens, no!! surely you don't expect
me to produce work of such quality on a regular basis - I'm afraid that one
was a moment of pure genius and my usual output is a good deal cruder and
infinitely more sexist.

Be glad for what you've had.

"I'm getting those good vibrations, good, good, good
vibrations.......bugger!! - where's the battery charger?"

Old June 3rd 07, 06:51 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Cerumen

"KemetMeer" wrote in message
Wow thats so helpful!!!!

I am assuming you are replying to somebody but it seems that the post you
are replying to did not arrive here, that usually indicates that it has been
blocked by troll filters.

--
Chris, West Cork, Ireland.

« - | - »