Romahome Dimension

Old May 31st 07, 09:56 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Susie

Default Romahome Dimension

Has anybody got a Romahome Dimension or know somebody who has? It's
proving very difficult to find impartial reviews and I'd like to know
what people think of them. Thanks everybody.
Susie
--
Susie Thompson
If you can't stand the heat, don't tickle the dragon!
Old June 6th 07, 08:56 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
[email protected]

On May 31, 9:56 am, Susie wrote:
Has anybody got a Romahome Dimension or know somebody who has? It's
proving very difficult to find impartial reviews and I'd like to know
what people think of them. Thanks everybody.
Susie
--

Try asking this question on http://smallmotorhome.proboards105.com
There are several owners there.

Old June 6th 07, 10:41 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Keith[_4_]

In message . com,
writes
On May 31, 9:56 am, Susie wrote:
Has anybody got a Romahome Dimension or know somebody who has? It's
proving very difficult to find impartial reviews and I'd like to know
what people think of them. Thanks everybody.
Susie
--

Try asking this question on
http://smallmotorhome.proboards105.com
There are several owners there.

Thanks for the help Michael. Much appreciated

Keith
--
Keith Thompson
If you can't stand the heat, don't tickle the dragon!