this newsgroup

Old June 4th 07, 08:14 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
sue

Default this newsgroup

I joined this newsgroup because I thought, it would have news and
views of people with the same interests as myself, namely
motorcaravaning. All I have read so far is abuse of fellow posters.
What a shame ! It doesn't look as though I will be staying.
Sue

Old June 4th 07, 10:01 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Lenny

On Mon, 04 Jun 2007 13:14:07 -0700, sue
wrote:

I joined this newsgroup because I thought, it would have news and
views of people with the same interests as myself, namely
motorcaravaning. All I have read so far is abuse of fellow posters.
What a shame ! It doesn't look as though I will be staying.
Sue

Don't give up so easy stay & enjoy, all you need to do to get rid of
the plonkers is set up kill file filters in your newsreader or use a
news filter such as Newsproxy - http://www.nfilter.org/

Lenny

For better visability
Fit Osram Silver Star Headlamp Bulbs
50% Brighter beam, 20m Longer beam

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/motor-essentials
www.motoressentials.co.uk
Old June 4th 07, 11:07 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Mary Fisher Irritates Me Frequently

wrote:

I joined this newsgroup because I thought, it would have news and
views of people with the same interests as myself, namely
motorcaravaning. All I have read so far is abuse of fellow posters.
What a shame ! It doesn't look as though I will be staying.
Sue

Don't give up so easy stay & enjoy, all you need to do to get rid of
the plonkers is set up kill file filters in your newsreader or use a
news filter such as Newsproxy - http://www.nfilter.org/

Yes indeed! - filter out the dross, the bad, the mad, and the seriously
disturbed, and all will be well.

It'll also be a small group - but quality wins over quantity in my book.

Old June 5th 07, 01:43 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Dog Poop

sue farted out
I joined this newsgroup because I thought, it would have news and
views of people with the same interests as myself, namely
motorcaravaning. All I have read so far is abuse of fellow posters.
What a shame ! It doesn't look as though I will be staying.
Sue

Usenet's like that. Develop a thick skin, use selective reading and realise
that it's mostly not personally against you, how could it be when no-one
knows, nor can they find out, who you are, and you'll be OK.

Otherwise, close the door quietly on the way out, there's a good
chap/chapesse.

--
Dog Poop

Stand by me,