Cheapest country for purchase of motorhome ?

« - | - »

Old July 16th 07, 01:22 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
David Westerman[_3_]

Default Cheapest country for purchase of motorhome ?

Anybody tried/looked at/compared the different before/after tax prices for
the same (new) motorhomes in different countries ?

Old July 16th 07, 03:29 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Cerumen

"David Westerman" wrote in message
. ..
Anybody tried/looked at/compared the different before/after tax prices for
the same (new) motorhomes in different countries ?

Yes and I found Germany the cheapest for what I wanted but that was over two
years ago and things might have changed by now. (and of course I was
comparing Irish with other prices rather than UK to others)

--
Chris, West Cork, Ireland.
Festina lente

Old July 17th 07, 08:28 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
pope

"David Westerman" ha scritto nel messaggio
. ..
Anybody tried/looked at/compared the different before/after tax prices for
the same (new) motorhomes in different countries ?

www.mobile.de

« - | - »