Petition - Trailer/Caravan width

« - | - »

Old July 30th 07, 05:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Vister.co.uk

Default Petition - Trailer/Caravan width

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"Vister.co.uk" wrote in message
"Alex Heney" wrote in message

Nice shot!.

Now, for the other foot :-)

Not at all, I prefer to be up front with the truth.
We are considering another German van in replacement for one of our
existing
caravans.
Each has it's use.
We are taking the UK 'van to France shortly.

Why aren't you taking the german one?

The German 'van is left on a site and we visit it.
The British 'van is towed around wherever we go.

Regards,
www.vister.co.uk

Old July 30th 07, 08:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Paul - xxx

"Alex Heney" wrote in message

Nice shot!.

Now, for the other foot :-)

Not at all, I prefer to be up front with the truth.
We are considering another German van in replacement for one of our
existing
caravans.
Each has it's use.
We are taking the UK 'van to France shortly.

Why aren't you taking the german one?

The German 'van is left on a site and we visit it.

Heheheh, presumably it can't stand up to the rigours of being towed ...

The British 'van is towed around wherever we go.

So, acc. to you, although it's British and therefore crap, the British
industry that makes it is crap and you prefer to have foreign 'vans, you
still prefer to tow the British made one ... you appear somewhat akin to a
fool.

--
Paul - xxx

Old July 31st 07, 10:44 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Alan Holmes

"Alex Heney" wrote in message

Nice shot!.

Now, for the other foot :-)

Not at all, I prefer to be up front with the truth.
We are considering another German van in replacement for one of our
existing
caravans.
Each has it's use.
We are taking the UK 'van to France shortly.

Why aren't you taking the german one?

The German 'van is left on a site and we visit it.
The British 'van is towed around wherever we go.

So it is much more superior when it comes to towing it?

Old August 1st 07, 08:22 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.motorcaravans
PM[_2_]

"Vister.co.uk" wrote in message
"Alan Holmes" wrote in message
Why aren't you taking the german one?

The German 'van is left on a site and we visit it.

If you're worried about losing your space, chuck a towel over it.

« - | - »