New forum

Old October 18th 07, 12:05 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
JayDee[_3_]

Default New forum

I recently discovered a new forum for motor home enthusiasts. They
seem to be a nice bunch, so I've joined up. It's free - which is
always acceptable - and everybody gets on really well.
They talk about all sorts of stuff and seem very happy to help out.

Why not have a look. You might like them too.

http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/

JayDee

Old October 18th 07, 12:27 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
:Jerry:

"JayDee" wrote in message
ups.com...
I recently discovered a new forum for motor home enthusiasts.

snip

You 'discovered' your own web site?!...

Old October 18th 07, 01:47 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Campa-Man

":Jerry:" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"JayDee" wrote in message
ups.com...
I recently discovered a new forum for motor home enthusiasts.

snip

You 'discovered' your own web site?!...

LoL, Not a bad site though, I had already joined.

Old October 18th 07, 11:06 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
JayDee[_3_]

On 18 Oct, 12:27, ":Jerry:" wrote:
"JayDee" wrote in message

ups.com...I recently discovered a new forum for motor home enthusiasts.

snip

You 'discovered' your own web site?!...

?? Sorry Jerry, don't understand the reference. It not 'my'
website. I was pointed towards it by someone on MH Owners

JayDee

Old October 19th 07, 09:59 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
:Jerry:

"JayDee" wrote in message
oups.com...
On 18 Oct, 12:27, ":Jerry:" wrote:
"JayDee" wrote in message

ups.com...I
recently discovered a new forum for motor home enthusiasts.

snip

You 'discovered' your own web site?!...

?? Sorry Jerry, don't understand the reference. It not 'my'
website. I was pointed towards it by someone on MH Owners

So you say but as you hide behind not only behind a Yahoo but also a
Google account how are you going to prove that?...

Old October 19th 07, 12:18 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
JayDee[_3_]

On 19 Oct, 09:59, ":Jerry:" wrote:
"JayDee" wrote in message

oups.com...

On 18 Oct, 12:27, ":Jerry:" wrote:
"JayDee" wrote in message

roups.com...I
recently discovered a new forum for motor home enthusiasts.

snip

You 'discovered' your own web site?!...

?? Sorry Jerry, don't understand the reference. It not 'my'
website. I was pointed towards it by someone on MH Owners

So you say but as you hide behind not only behind a Yahoo but also a
Google account how are you going to prove that?...

I don't need to. And I suggest you cease your unfounded nonsense and
do some research into the 'ownership' of the forum - and then I will
accept your apology.

JayDee

Old October 19th 07, 12:29 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
:Jerry:

"JayDee" wrote in message
ps.com...
On 19 Oct, 09:59, ":Jerry:" wrote:
"JayDee" wrote in message

oups.com...

On 18 Oct, 12:27, ":Jerry:" wrote:
"JayDee" wrote in message

roups.com...I
recently discovered a new forum for motor home enthusiasts.

snip

You 'discovered' your own web site?!...

?? Sorry Jerry, don't understand the reference. It not 'my'
website. I was pointed towards it by someone on MH Owners

So you say but as you hide behind not only behind a Yahoo but also
Google account how are you going to prove that?...

I don't need to. And I suggest you cease your unfounded nonsense
and
do some research into the 'ownership' of the forum - and then I will
accept your apology.

No, *you* prove that you don't own that site then, prove that you are
not a spamming ******* hiding behind Yahoo and Google accounts.

Old October 19th 07, 01:56 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
JayDee[_3_]

On 19 Oct, 12:29, ":Jerry:" wrote:
"JayDee" wrote in message

ps.com...

On 19 Oct, 09:59, ":Jerry:" wrote:
"JayDee" wrote in message

groups.com...

On 18 Oct, 12:27, ":Jerry:" wrote:
"JayDee" wrote in message

roups.com...I
recently discovered a new forum for motor home enthusiasts.

snip

You 'discovered' your own web site?!...

?? Sorry Jerry, don't understand the reference. It not 'my'
website. I was pointed towards it by someone on MH Owners

So you say but as you hide behind not only behind a Yahoo but also
Google account how are you going to prove that?...

I don't need to. And I suggest you cease your unfounded nonsense
and
do some research into the 'ownership' of the forum - and then I will
accept your apology.

No, *you* prove that you don't own that site then, prove that you are
not a spamming ******* hiding behind Yahoo and Google accounts.

I don't need to prove anything at all to you.

Old October 19th 07, 02:57 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
:Jerry:

"JayDee" wrote in message
oups.com...
On 19 Oct, 12:29, ":Jerry:" wrote:
"JayDee" wrote in message

ps.com...

On 19 Oct, 09:59, ":Jerry:" wrote:
"JayDee" wrote in message

groups.com...

On 18 Oct, 12:27, ":Jerry:" wrote:
"JayDee" wrote in message

roups.com...I
recently discovered a new forum for motor home enthusiasts.

snip

You 'discovered' your own web site?!...

?? Sorry Jerry, don't understand the reference. It not 'my'
website. I was pointed towards it by someone on MH Owners

So you say but as you hide behind not only behind a Yahoo but
also
Google account how are you going to prove that?...

I don't need to. And I suggest you cease your unfounded nonsense
and
do some research into the 'ownership' of the forum - and then I
will
accept your apology.

No, *you* prove that you don't own that site then, prove that you
are
not a spamming ******* hiding behind Yahoo and Google accounts.

I don't need to prove anything at all to you.

So you admit to being a spammer...

Old October 19th 07, 04:58 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
JayDee[_3_]

I don't need to prove anything at all to you.

So you admit to being a spammer...

In as much as anything that dosn't exist must be without fault, so
your logic (and, I suspect, your intelligence) is flawless.

JayDee