Motorhome in own parking space possible?

Old October 31st 07, 10:12 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Stef

Default Motorhome in own parking space possible?

Hi there, motorhomes owners,

I am considering buying a motorhome.

I live in a flat (that I own) and have my own parking space and I
wonder if it is a problem parking a motorhome there. Are there
restricions in the size of the "thing" you can park there?

Also, I am not familiar with camping and others (and strangely I have
not manage to find info googling this) how does it work with water
refill and toilet cassette cleaning? My flat is too far from the
parking space and cannot refill the water with a pipe from my tap....

Thanks.
Stefan