TFL will it affect petrol as well ?

« - | - »

Old November 4th 07, 10:00 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Chap.

Default TFL will it affect petrol as well ?

I am think of getting a smaller used campervan and regularly visit friends
in London. Am I right in thinking in that the emissions rules coming in over
the next couple of years will only affect diesels ? I have looked on the
Transport for London website and it only seems to mention diesels.

If this is the case does this mean some of the older early 90's
Fiat/Peugeot/Citroen 2.0 petrol and also petrol T3 1.9's are going to be a
bit more desirable for people living in areas affected ?

Surely this would mean old Bedford CF's 2.3 petrol's doing 15mpg would be
getting put that on the roads ????

TIA Dave.

Old November 5th 07, 09:07 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
John Moppett

Chap. wrote:
I am think of getting a smaller used campervan and regularly visit
friends in London. Am I right in thinking in that the emissions rules
coming in over the next couple of years will only affect diesels ? I
have looked on the Transport for London website and it only seems to
mention diesels.

If this is the case does this mean some of the older early 90's
Fiat/Peugeot/Citroen 2.0 petrol and also petrol T3 1.9's are going to be
a bit more desirable for people living in areas affected ?

Surely this would mean old Bedford CF's 2.3 petrol's doing 15mpg would
be getting put that on the roads ????

TIA Dave.

At this point in time that is my understanding. You have to bear in mind
that Dear Ken is never rational, so his next 'Green' step could affect
anyone!!

« - | - »