Carver 3600 STC fire query

Old November 5th 07, 02:13 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Dave Smith

Default Carver 3600 STC fire query

I have a Carver 3600 stc fire in my 1996 Swift motorhome. If the heat
controller on top of the fire is positioned above midway the fire will
go off after around 10 minutes.
Has anybody else noticed this with theirs as I feel that it may only be
working at a reduced output?
Regards
Dave
Old November 7th 07, 04:08 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
dave cowell

Dave Smith wrote:
I have a Carver 3600 stc fire in my 1996 Swift motorhome. If the heat
controller on top of the fire is positioned above midway the fire will
go off after around 10 minutes.
Has anybody else noticed this with theirs as I feel that it may only be
working at a reduced output?

Its thermostatically controlled.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 071106-0, 06/11/2007
Tested on: 7.11.2007 17:08:30

Old November 11th 07, 10:53 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Dave Smith

Thanks Dave - but if that is so any idea where the thermostat control is
so i can adjust it?
regards
dave

Old November 12th 07, 08:29 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
hugh

In message , Dave Smith
writes

dave cowell wrote:
Dave Smith wrote:
I have a Carver 3600 stc fire in my 1996 Swift motorhome. If the
heat controller on top of the fire is positioned above midway the
fire will go off after around 10 minutes.
Has anybody else noticed this with theirs as I feel that it may only
be working at a reduced output?

Its thermostatically controlled.
---
Virus Database (VPS): 071106-0, 06/11/2007
Tested on: 7.11.2007 17:08:30

Are you talking about the gas fire only or is it the fanmaster electric
system?
--
hugh
Old November 19th 07, 08:38 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Dave Smith

It's just a gas fire - no fan

hugh wrote:
In message , Dave Smith