12v Led lighting

Old November 30th 07, 09:19 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Zinc Potterman

Default 12v Led lighting

Anyone have these LED lights.

http://www.motorcaravanning.co.uk/sh...ghting_led.htm

We want a couple of nice bright reading lights in our old age.
Are these up to the job

zincnews at tiscali.co.uk
To reply to address don't click.
Cut and paste, change at to @ symbol
then delete spaces.
------------------------------------

Old December 1st 07, 08:12 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Andy R

"Zinc Potterman" . (delete 123's to reply) wrote
in message ...
Anyone have these LED lights.

http://www.motorcaravanning.co.uk/sh...ghting_led.htm

We want a couple of nice bright reading lights in our old age.
Are these up to the job

I don't know abou t those but these are pretty good, and you can judge how
bright they are before you buy them based on the same wattage mains cfl's
you may have in the house.
http://www.unlimited-power.co.uk/low...2v-dc-CFL.html

Rgds

Andy R