James May Attacks !

Old December 3rd 07, 11:12 AM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Top Gear

Default James May Attacks !

Top Gear presenter James May has launched a scathing attack on the Cotswolds
and its residents.The TV presenter describes the rural landscape of
Gloucestershire as "a terrible place" and calls for cottages in Cotswolds
towns to be demolished.

http://www.vister.co.uk/forums/showt...?p=777#post777

Regards.

Old December 3rd 07, 11:22 AM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Brimstone[_2_]

Very amusing, now **** off.

Old December 3rd 07, 11:38 AM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.motorcaravans
cupra

Top Gear wrote:
Top Gear presenter James May has launched a scathing attack on the
Cotswolds and its residents.The TV presenter describes the rural
landscape of Gloucestershire as "a terrible place" and calls for
cottages in Cotswolds towns to be demolished.

http://www.mister.co.uk/forums/****e...?p=777#post777

Every heard of copyright?

Old December 3rd 07, 12:22 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Tommy

Brimstone wrote:

Very amusing, now **** off.

Calm Down Dear, Don't bring your UK transport NG manners here Brimy

Old December 3rd 07, 01:25 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Steve Firth

Top Gear wrote:

http://www.****ter.co.uk/forums/****...?p=777#post777

Still passing off I see. The BBC should sue your lame arse into the
ground.
Old December 3rd 07, 04:01 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Top Gear

Like it .....LOL

Regards.

Old December 3rd 07, 05:43 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Silk

On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 11:12:32 +0000, Top Gear wrote:

Top Gear presenter James May has launched a scathing attack on the
Cotswolds and its residents.The TV presenter describes the rural
landscape of Gloucestershire as "a terrible place" and calls for
cottages in Cotswolds towns to be demolished.

He's obviously been to Dursley.
Old December 3rd 07, 05:58 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Les Hemmings

Top Gear wrote:
Top Gear presenter James May has launched a scathing attack on the
Cotswolds and its residents.The TV presenter describes the rural
landscape of Gloucestershire as "a terrible place" and calls for
cottages in Cotswolds towns to be demolished.

Regards.

Every time I see this "vister" thing I get more and more angry. Picked to
get hits from people who can't spell "Vista" when it came out this is
blatent spamming ****wittery. If i had the knowledge to hack his arse I
would. It may even be worth taking the time to learn how to DOS his site
permanantly.

From the begining he has done nothing but spam this group to try and up his
traffic. If the site was worthwile a single post saying "I just made this!
Take a look!" would have done it...

As it is, he just gets my back up!

Les

--
Remove Frontal Lobes to reply direct.

"These people believe the souls of fried space aliens inhabit their
bodies and hold soup cans to get rid of them. I should care what they
think?"...Valerie Emmanuel

Les Hemmings a.a #2251 SA

Old December 3rd 07, 06:07 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Brimstone[_2_]

Les Hemmings wrote:
Top Gear wrote:
Top Gear presenter James May has launched a scathing attack on the
Cotswolds and its residents.The TV presenter describes the rural
landscape of Gloucestershire as "a terrible place" and calls for
cottages in Cotswolds towns to be demolished.

Regards.

Every time I see this "vister" thing I get more and more angry.
Picked to get hits from people who can't spell "Vista" when it came
out this is blatent spamming ****wittery. If i had the knowledge to
hack his arse I would. It may even be worth taking the time to learn
how to DOS his site permanantly.

From the begining he has done nothing but spam this group to try and
up his traffic. If the site was worthwile a single post saying "I
just made this! Take a look!" would have done it...

As it is, he just gets my back up!

Calm down dear, it's only an advert.

Old December 3rd 07, 06:28 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Mark W

"Top Gear" wrote in message
Top Gear presenter James May has launched a scathing attack on the
Cotswolds
and its residents.The TV presenter describes the rural landscape of
Gloucestershire as "a terrible place" and calls for cottages in Cotswolds
towns to be demolished.

http://www.vister.co.uk/forums/showt...?p=777#post777

Regards.

That isn't just, er, scathing, that's like, you know, taking scathing to a
new level of scathingness.