Tax baNDS FOR YOUR CAR

Old December 4th 07, 10:34 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
ForeverArsenal

Default Tax baNDS FOR YOUR CAR

Hi,few days back posted regarding tax band for a Kia
sorento 2.5 diesel auto 54 reg.

As suggested here turned out to be F band @ 205 per yr.

Reason for post is have got a site worth saving if changing
to 4x4 or sim that will tell PROviding you have the registrastion
number.
Might help someone.

http://www.vehiclelicence.gov.uk/EvlPortalApp/

Cheers
Baz.
--
The human rights act.
Invented for Blair's Bitch.

Old December 4th 07, 10:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
ForeverArsenal

Oops,
click vehicle enquiry button on left.
Baz

Old December 5th 07, 11:32 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected] home

"ForeverArsenal" wrote in message

Oops,
click vehicle enquiry button on left.
Baz

"ForeverArsenal" wrote in message

Hi,few days back posted regarding tax band for a Kia
sorento 2.5 diesel auto 54 reg.
http://www.vehiclelicence.gov.uk/EvlPortalApp/

They must owe me money, my vehicle emissions are 0, according to that site.

Maybe its my personal emissions they are taxing me on.

Cheers

Old December 5th 07, 10:24 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
ForeverArsenal

--
"[email protected] home" wrote in message
http://www.vehiclelicence.gov.uk/EvlPortalApp/

They must owe me money, my vehicle emissions are 0, according to that
site.

Maybe its my personal emissions they are taxing me on.

Cheers

Hi David

Sorry I cocked that up a bit,(****ed) it not the band it show ,but how
much vehicle road tax will be.

for example
by useing this one below first with the registration.

http://www.vehiclelicence.gov.uk/EvlPortalApp

the tax cost is shown, then it's easy to see/know what band the car
will be in by going here

http://tinyurl.com/2qjhpn

think the banding for tax only applies to vehicles registered after March
2001,prior
to then it goes on engine size.

The cost of the road tax for my new (to me) Sorento
shows tax cost of 205 which is band F, BUT some of the Sorento's
come into band G and cost 300 now and 400 after April 2008,
so don't want one of them.

Several sites came up with band G for Sorento and almost put me off from
buying one, but if you know the registration then you know for sure the
banding/tax cost.

Thats why I posted few days back in thread Bit OT and had lots of help which
drove
me on to find out 100% for sure that *MY* sorento was band F before parting
with large lump of my retirement money.

As many caravaners use 4x4's or might be thinking buying one thought it
might
be handy to know the band for sure before parting with .

Sorry for confusion...
NOTETO SELF......lay off the cuvee prestige before postinffffx xxx- hic hic
done it again:-)

Baz