SsangYong Rexton

Old December 8th 07, 10:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Gerry

Default SsangYong Rexton

If you drive a Rexton why not make comments on the SsangYong Rexton UK
group, I am just trying to build up a support group for owners, as a
body we can help keep the brand strong and give the owners a little
more power like other model users. Gerry
Old December 10th 07, 07:48 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
tony h

"Gerry" wrote in message
If you drive a Rexton why not make comments on the SsangYong Rexton UK
group, I am just trying to build up a support group for owners, as a
body we can help keep the brand strong and give the owners a little
more power like other model users. Gerry

or you could just join, for free, the ssangyong owners club at
http://www.ssangyongclub.co.uk where we support all sy owners around the
world with help, advice and downloads etc. (i tow with a sy musso 2.9d)

Old December 21st 07, 05:41 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Nige[_2_]

tony h wrote:
"Gerry" wrote in message
If you drive a Rexton why not make comments on the SsangYong Rexton
UK group, I am just trying to build up a support group for owners,
as a body we can help keep the brand strong and give the owners a
little more power like other model users. Gerry

or you could just join, for free, the ssangyong owners club at
http://www.ssangyongclub.co.uk where we support all sy owners around
the world with help, advice and downloads etc. (i tow with a sy musso
2.9d)

Or you buy a decent car, the Rexton is visual pollution.

--

Nige, talking utter ****e since 1967.

Ducati 916
BMW K1100LT