anybody got any comments on the new Zafira ?

Old December 12th 07, 11:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DAz

Default anybody got any comments on the new Zafira ?

hi all,
just wondered if anybody has had a chance to drive/tow with the new
zafira yet ?, I'm thinking of replacing
my 2004 Kia Sedona 2.9 diesel auto for the new Vauxhall Zafira 1.9 CDTi SRi
(150) auto, but I can't help thinking back to the HUGE problems Vauxhall had
with 2.0tdi in particular high pressure pumps failing at mid-mileage, I know
a new zafira comes with 3years warranty, but if it has a similar stigma
attached, the resale price would be rubbish, I've had a look at the ALL NEW
Sedona because I can't fault the one I've got now, but to be honest my local
dealer has rubbish attitude to aftermarket care so it's kind of put me off
buying another one.
any thoughts or comments appreciated
thanks in advance
daz.... p.s if anyone's looking for a low mileage Sedona get in touch with
me at (denfman)(@)(yahoo)(co)(uk)
( don't forget the dot's !!) for more info
cheers
daz