Replacement skylight for VW T4 Holdsworth Villa

Old December 18th 07, 03:02 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Brian[_5_]

Default Replacement skylight for VW T4 Holdsworth Villa

Can anyone recommend a supplier &/or fitter of a suitable skylight for a VW
T4 Holdsworth Villa Campervan (J Reg) please?

A supplier in or close to Bedfordshire would be ideal. I understand that
Richard Holdsworth Conversions are no longer in business so perhaps someone
could advise if a Fiamma skylight would be compatible.

Driving down the M1 on Saturday a gust of wind opened the skylight on my
Villa. Before I had a chance to stop at a service area and close the hatch
another gust took the thing off along with the fly screen (flashing lights
from the car behind me but luckily the debris didn't hit his or any other
vehicle). Has anyone else had a similar experience and modified the hatch to
secure it in some way?

Thanks

Brian

Old December 18th 07, 07:26 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Bob Douglas

"Brian" wrote in message
news
Can anyone recommend a supplier &/or fitter of a suitable skylight for a
VW T4 Holdsworth Villa Campervan (J Reg) please?

A supplier in or close to Bedfordshire would be ideal. I understand that
Richard Holdsworth Conversions are no longer in business so perhaps
someone could advise if a Fiamma skylight would be compatible.

Driving down the M1 on Saturday a gust of wind opened the skylight on my
Villa. Before I had a chance to stop at a service area and close the hatch
another gust took the thing off along with the fly screen (flashing lights
from the car behind me but luckily the debris didn't hit his or any other
vehicle). Has anyone else had a similar experience and modified the hatch
to secure it in some way?

Thanks

Brian

I wouldn't be surprised if the original was an MPK rooflight.

Try www.olearymotorhomes.co.uk for on-line supply.

They do MPK and others (you would need to measure).

Under rooflights in the 'shop'.

--
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00