ventilation

« - | - »

Old December 20th 07, 04:17 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
ed

Default ventilation

Hope to have three visitors in a borrowed caravan for Christmas,used solely
for sleeping , should I leave the vent on the roof open at all times, if
open there seems to be condensation around it, we have a small electric fan
heater to warm it up before occupation Thanks for advice E

Old February 18th 08, 08:23 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Angus

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 16:17:51 -0000, "ed" wrote:

Hope to have three visitors in a borrowed caravan for Christmas,used solely
for sleeping , should I leave the vent on the roof open at all times, if
open there seems to be condensation around it, we have a small electric fan
heater to warm it up before occupation Thanks for advice E

Yes ventilation is king. With three people in am enclosed environment
like that the condensation will be rife. A better bet would be a 2Kw
oil filled rad and cheaper to run.

PS: I know the post is old but it's just as relevant.

« - | - »