Vac Cleaner

Old January 3rd 08, 01:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
T.R.

Default Vac Cleaner

Hello I.m looking for a vacuum cleaner for my caravan and I.ve seen one
called a Hunter HT807,is there anyone can help me.I live in the manchester
area is there a shop in this region that sells this item.Thx.

Old January 3rd 08, 03:25 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
tony h

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Home-Tek-HT807...QQcmdZViewItem

in bolton

Old January 3rd 08, 05:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lunar475

On 3 Jan, 14:47, "T.R." wrote:
Hello I.m looking for a vacuum cleaner for my caravan and I.ve seen one
called a Hunter HT807,is there anyone can help me.I live in the manchester
area is there a shop in this region that sells this item.Thx.

'This region' being.......?
Old January 4th 08, 01:26 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 10:21:54 -0800 (PST), Lunar475
wrote:

On 3 Jan, 14:47, "T.R." wrote:
Hello I.m looking for a vacuum cleaner for my caravan and I.ve seen one
called a Hunter HT807,is there anyone can help me.I live in the manchester
area is there a shop in this region that sells this item.Thx.

'This region' being.......?

Errr from the message you quoted Manchester.

Bill Lord

Old January 4th 08, 04:34 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lunar475

wrote:
On 3 Jan, 14:47, "T.R." wrote:
Hello I.m looking for a vacuum cleaner for my caravan and I.ve seen one
called a Hunter HT807,is there anyone can help me.I live in the manchester
area is there a shop in this region that sells this item.Thx.

'This region' being.......?

Errr from the message you quoted Manchester.

Bill Lord

Sorry - didn't read it properly - doh!
Old January 4th 08, 06:26 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

wrote:
On 3 Jan, 14:47, "T.R." wrote:
Hello I.m looking for a vacuum cleaner for my caravan and I.ve seen one
called a Hunter HT807,is there anyone can help me.I live in the manchester
area is there a shop in this region that sells this item.Thx.

'This region' being.......?

Errr from the message you quoted Manchester.

Bill Lord

Sorry - didn't read it properly - doh!

I do things like that, it's very embarassing at times.
Bill Lord

Old January 4th 08, 08:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

wrote:
On 3 Jan, 14:47, "T.R." wrote:

I do things like that, it's very embarassing at times.
Bill Lord

And there was me

Thinking you were perfect Bill

Happy New Year

DieSea

Old January 4th 08, 10:25 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Fri, 4 Jan 2008 21:31:26 -0000, "DieSea"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:
On 3 Jan, 14:47, "T.R." wrote:

I do things like that, it's very embarassing at times.
Bill Lord

And there was me

Thinking you were perfect Bill

Happy New Year