Free - manual for older Fiat Ducato ect.

Old January 11th 08, 04:45 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Peter & Andrea

Default Free - manual for older Fiat Ducato ect.

Hi

I have the Peter Russek Pocket Mechanic manual which I no longer need.
It covers the following vans
Citroen C25
Fiat Ducato
Talbot Express

1.8 and 2.0 litre model from 1982

Free to good home,
just let me have your address

Peter
Old January 12th 08, 09:53 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Peter & Andrea

Hi,

The manual now has a new home,

Peter

Old January 15th 08, 12:26 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
hymer46

On 11 Jan, 16:45, Peter & Andrea wrote:
Hi
HI PETER DO YOU STILL HAVE THE MANUEL .DOES IT COVER DIESELS ,I HAVE A 91 DUCATO 1996 DIESEL THANKS ROY WILMOT

Old January 16th 08, 11:40 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Peter & Andrea

Hi Roy,

Sorry it has gone.
It only covered petrol engines