Fleetwood heritage 2007

Old January 13th 08, 02:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tim

Default Fleetwood heritage 2007

Can anyone tell me if the above caravan came with wheel center's fitted and
if so what colour should they be.
many thx
Tim

Old January 14th 08, 05:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John Richards

Tim,

They should have stick on Fleetwood logo's, my 2006 Heritage did not have
them, I only noticed a few weeks after taking delivery. Called the dealer
and they apologised for not putting then on and sent them to me in post.

Regards

John
o.uk...