Caravan & motorhome show @ manchester jan 17-20

Old January 15th 08, 10:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
howie

Default Caravan & motorhome show @ manchester jan 17-20

On at the old g-mex - now manchester central,anyone recommend it for a
winter blues visit at 6 quid a ticket ?
Howie

Old January 18th 08, 12:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John East

Dystopia wrote:
I wont pay 6 quid for the privilege of viewing indoor shop windows and
advertising hoardings.

On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 23:11:17 GMT, "howie"
wrote:

On at the old g-mex - now manchester central,anyone recommend it for a
winter blues visit at 6 quid a ticket ?
Howie

Not having been before, my wife and myself were very disappointed. Only
one real accessory stand (huge) and not much by way of offers. Most
stands were dealers rather than manufacturers and clearly out to sell as
much as possible. Consequently several manufacturers not represented.
If you live nearby maybe worth a visit but we had travelled from Lincoln
and will not do so again.

Not much by way of food either!

It was however good to see what they have done with the old railway
station which was derelict when I last saw it!

John East (Lincoln)
Old January 18th 08, 09:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected] home

Not having been before, my wife and myself were very disappointed. Only
one real accessory stand (huge) and not much by way of offers. Most stands
were dealers rather than manufacturers and clearly out to sell as much as
possible. Consequently several manufacturers not represented. If you live
nearby maybe worth a visit but we had travelled from Lincoln and will not
do so again.

If you knew the cost to the dealers of attending these shows then you would
understand why selling is the priority. The manufacturers only attend the
major Birmingham shows now.

Cheers

Old January 19th 08, 12:20 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
howie

ill take that as a no then ;0) thanx for the inputs