A Merlins diary

Old January 15th 08, 06:51 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
[email protected]

Default A Merlins diary

Hello folks I am fairly new to motorhomes and after having a Renault
trafic autosleeper that was a little bit too small .

I decided to upgrade to a coachbuilt .

Now I am not made of money and I could not afford a shiny new van so a
winter project was purchased for a little bit below the market value
( well a lot below actually )

We are hoping to have it ready for the summer so we can get out and
see the bits of the country that we have not been to

You can follow the work and progress here www.merlinsdiary.we.bs

The website was the idea of my 11 year old autistic son

I have been a lurker here for a while so I thought it was time to say
hello

Steve