its a watercooled camper

Old January 16th 08, 10:18 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Jules

Default its a watercooled camper

Took a good look at the engine..even comparing it to online fotos of air and
water cooled, and its watter culed as we say uep norf!

Old January 16th 08, 12:11 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Campa-Man

"Jules" wrote in message
o.uk...
Took a good look at the engine..even comparing it to online fotos of air
and water cooled, and its watter culed as we say uep norf!

Yeah we know, could tell from the pictures :-)

Old January 16th 08, 04:24 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
caroline

"Campa-Man" wrote

"Jules" wrote
Took a good look at the engine..even comparing it to online fotos of air
and water cooled, and its watter culed as we say uep norf!

Yeah we know, could tell from the pictures :-)

*LOL*, yes some of us had worked that much out just from your photos ;o)

Now we need to work out the year, because its deffo not a '79/'80

For what its worth, my chassis plate is on the door pillar on the drivers
side. Mine is RHD though.

Old January 16th 08, 06:52 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Jules

"caroline" wrote in message
"Campa-Man" wrote

"Jules" wrote
Took a good look at the engine..even comparing it to online fotos of air
and water cooled, and its watter culed as we say uep norf!

Yeah we know, could tell from the pictures :-)

*LOL*, yes some of us had worked that much out just from your photos ;o)

its a puppet................................

Now we need to work out the year, because its deffo not a '79/'80

83, according to another piece of paperwork i found....the German emmisions
paper work!

For what its worth, my chassis plate is on the door pillar on the drivers
side. Mine is RHD though.

ah ok, a FAQ says also look in engine bay..i did, but saw nowt....

BTW the 10 or so bits of paper work, all say it starts with WV....but cant
find that on any FAQs

Im off driving 'Fanta' tomorrow, found a place in SHeffield that knows about
em, i need to get a idea of value....and where i can find the sliding door
handle.

Old January 16th 08, 06:53 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Jules

"Campa-Man" wrote in message

"Jules" wrote in message
o.uk...
Took a good look at the engine..even comparing it to online fotos of air
and water cooled, and its watter culed as we say uep norf!

Yeah we know, could tell from the pictures :-)

i can now, from the water hoses and the bottle in the rear for the water ;-)

Old January 17th 08, 11:06 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Campa-Man

Im off driving 'Fanta' tomorrow, found a place in SHeffield that knows
about
em, i need to get a idea of value....and where i can find the sliding door
handle.

Justkampers are good for bits

http://www.justkampers.co.uk/

Old January 17th 08, 02:02 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Jules

"Campa-Man" wrote in message

Im off driving 'Fanta' tomorrow, found a place in SHeffield that knows
about
em, i need to get a idea of value....and where i can find the sliding
door handle.

Justkampers are good for bits

http://www.justkampers.co.uk/

thanks, i called in at my local MOT station, and he said he had some lying
around cos over the years he said some came in with broken handles, but says
there 110 quid...way out of my price range!