Brainwave - Upgrading motorhome chassis cabs.

Old January 18th 08, 01:51 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
KM[_3_]

Default Brainwave - Upgrading motorhome chassis cabs.

I have always wondered what happens to Coachbuilts when the Cab goes
end of life but there is still lots of life left in the living
quarters... I have a Swift 550 on a VW T4 chassis (not the best
choice I agree), and I have often thought if it would be possible to
buy a new Cab/Chassis and transplant the back end. Has anyone
actually done this? It appears that the back end is held on by 4
bloody big bolts --
Martyn K

http://www.czd.org.uk