Mini Heki

Old January 22nd 08, 03:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Geoffrey Leese

Default Mini Heki

We have a mini Heki in the bathroom of our Coachman. It blew open and the 2
plastic pins which go through the bow (handle) to the frame , snapped. I'm
told I have to get a new bow (handle) to get the pins, they do not sell just
the pins. I have been quoted 45 + vat (typical caravan industry).

Can anyone help?

Geoff

Old January 22nd 08, 04:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"Geoffrey Leese" wrote in message
We have a mini Heki in the bathroom of our Coachman. It blew open and the 2
plastic pins which go through the bow (handle) to the frame , snapped. I'm told
I have to get a new bow (handle) to get the pins, they do not sell just the
pins. I have been quoted 45 + vat (typical caravan industry).

Can anyone help?

Geoff

Have you tried this Geoff

http://www.google.co.uk/products?sou...countryGB&um=1