Baby Einstein Planet Earth Blue Planet Star Trek Star Gate SopranosDVD Drop Ship

« damp | Snowdonia »

Old January 24th 08, 01:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
ChinaDVDWholesaler

Default Baby Einstein Planet Earth Blue Planet Star Trek Star Gate SopranosDVD Drop Ship

We are a leading DVD wholesaler in China, who specializing in US
titles. The best prices and a selection of products which we offer
everyday are unbeatable.

These DVDs are perfect for selling at flea markets, house parties,
eBay, and more.All of our DVDs are 100% brand new, and factory sealed.
Any TV show of DVD boxset you wanted just let us know, we provide best
price and superior service .

Website : www.dvdigs.com
MSN :
E-Mail :