Cleaning stainless exhausts?

Old January 27th 08, 12:16 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Nige[_2_]

Default Cleaning stainless exhausts?

Well, I have managed to get the Daytona exhaust a bit grubby, whats the
best to polish out the patchy dullness?

Also, anyone got any recommendations for a good polish for the black paint?

--

Nige, talking utter ****e since 1967.

Focus ST3
Range Rover 4.6 HSE
Daytona SE

NIGE#1

Old January 27th 08, 01:20 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Nige[_2_]

Nige wrote:
Well, I have managed to get the Daytona exhaust a bit grubby, whats
the best to polish out the patchy dullness?

Also, anyone got any recommendations for a good polish for the black
paint?

Wrong group, sorry

Old January 28th 08, 07:39 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Simon Isaacs

On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 13:16:54 -0000, "Nige"
wrote:

Well, I have managed to get the Daytona exhaust a bit grubby, whats the
best to polish out the patchy dullness?

Also, anyone got any recommendations for a good polish for the black paint?

be interesti8ng though to see you and your family on the daytona,
trying to pull your van, and the rabbit, complete with its hutch.....
--
"For those who are missing Blair - aim more
carefully."

To reply direct rot13 me

bURRt the 101 Camper www.simoni.co.uk
200TDi Disco with no floor - its being fixed at last!
200 TDi Disco, "the offroader"
1976 S3 Lightweight
Old January 28th 08, 10:30 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Nige[_2_]

wrote:

Well, I have managed to get the Daytona exhaust a bit grubby, whats
the best to polish out the patchy dullness?

Also, anyone got any recommendations for a good polish for the black
paint?

be interesti8ng though to see you and your family on the daytona,
trying to pull your van, and the rabbit, complete with its hutch.....

Correction, we have two Rabbits si, until you eat one that is......