Cupboard/Fridge Lights

Old January 31st 08, 01:08 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
ZZhivago

Default Cupboard/Fridge Lights

Have just come across carded sets of 2 Automatic cabinet lights in
poundland for 1. They have 2 ultrabright LEDs and include 3 LR44
batteries in each. Can be operated by switch or magnet. Good
constuction. Tool Box label. Useful for fridges or dark cupboards.
6LR44s would cost more than this.

Paul
Old January 31st 08, 01:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"zzhivago" wrote in message
Have just come across carded sets of 2 Automatic cabinet lights in
poundland for 1. They have 2 ultrabright LEDs and include 3 LR44
batteries in each. Can be operated by switch or magnet. Good constuction.
Tool Box label. Useful for fridges or dark cupboards. 6LR44s would cost
more than this.

Paul

Sounds good, thanks.

Mary

Old February 1st 08, 09:05 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Campa-Man

"zzhivago" wrote in message
Have just come across carded sets of 2 Automatic cabinet lights in
poundland for 1. They have 2 ultrabright LEDs and include 3 LR44
batteries in each. Can be operated by switch or magnet. Good constuction.
Tool Box label. Useful for fridges or dark cupboards. 6LR44s would cost
more than this.

Paul

But you can also get from Poundland cards of 20 plus LR44 type batteries for
a pound :-)

Old February 1st 08, 09:51 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
ZZhivago

Campa-Man wrote:
"zzhivago" wrote in message
Have just come across carded sets of 2 Automatic cabinet lights in
poundland for 1. They have 2 ultrabright LEDs and include 3 LR44
batteries in each. Can be operated by switch or magnet. Good constuction.
Tool Box label. Useful for fridges or dark cupboards. 6LR44s would cost
more than this.

Paul

But you can also get from Poundland cards of 20 plus LR44 type batteries for
a pound :-)

I shall look out for this. I've seen the card "selections" but these
seem to be very wasteful. I have only found cards that just have LR44s
in Spain for 1 euro. Thanks for that information.
Old February 1st 08, 10:07 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"zzhivago" wrote in message
Campa-Man wrote:
"zzhivago" wrote in message
Have just come across carded sets of 2 Automatic cabinet lights in poundland
for 1. They have 2 ultrabright LEDs and include 3 LR44 batteries in each.
Can be operated by switch or magnet. Good constuction. Tool Box label. Useful
for fridges or dark cupboards. 6LR44s would cost more than this.

Paul

But you can also get from Poundland cards of 20 plus LR44 type batteries for a
pound :-)

I shall look out for this. I've seen the card "selections" but these seem to be
very wasteful. I have only found cards that just have LR44s in Spain for 1 euro.
Thanks for that information.

I had a card of AA's from Poundland

Put them in a torch , five minuites later flat as a fluke

NOT what you want when you're under a bonnet when its dark and throwing it down

It wont happen again , i got a really useful Christmas pressie from the wife this
year

A CLOCKWORK torch ,

I let the wife borrow it occasionally , she's good at winding things up

DieSea

PS

Mary , FYI , they do a clockwork lantern as well

Old February 1st 08, 06:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"DieSea" wrote in message

"zzhivago" wrote in message
Campa-Man wrote:
"zzhivago" wrote in message
[...]

Why are you not surprised to know that we already have one?

In fact that's only half right. We have two.

Mary

Old February 1st 08, 07:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"DieSea" wrote in message

A CLOCKWORK torch ,

I let the wife borrow it occasionally , she's good at winding things up

DieSea

PS

Mary , FYI , they do a clockwork lantern as well

Why are you not surprised to know that we already have one?

In fact that's only half right. We have two.

Mary

Save the Universe

Wind up a Torch / Lantern or even a radio

Might manage a couple of persons on this NG as well

::-))

DieSea

Old February 2nd 08, 07:42 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"DieSea" wrote in message

A CLOCKWORK torch ,

I let the wife borrow it occasionally , she's good at winding things up

DieSea

PS

Mary , FYI , they do a clockwork lantern as well

Why are you not surprised to know that we already have one?

In fact that's only half right. We have two.

Mary

Save the Universe

Wind up a Torch / Lantern or even a radio

Have several of those of course.

Might manage a couple of persons on this NG as well

I seem to be managing to do that :-)

(aka the biter bit)

Mary

::-))

DieSea

Old February 2nd 08, 02:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"DieSea" wrote in message

Wind up a Torch / Lantern or even a radio

Have several of those of course.

Might manage a couple of persons on this NG as well

I seem to be managing to do that :-)

(aka the biter bit)

Mary

::-))

Carry on Mary ,

It's such an enjoyable pastime

AND

So entertaining

DieSea

Old February 2nd 08, 03:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"DieSea" wrote in message

Wind up a Torch / Lantern or even a radio

Have several of those of course.

Might manage a couple of persons on this NG as well

I seem to be managing to do that :-)

(aka the biter bit)

Mary

::-))

Carry on Mary ,

It's such an enjoyable pastime

AND

So entertaining

Isn't it though!

However - not everyone might agree. Soon you might join me in even more kfs
:-)

Mary

DieSea