Talbot 2.0 litre exhaust gaskets

Old February 1st 08, 02:58 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
[email protected]

Default Talbot 2.0 litre exhaust gaskets

Does anyne know of a supplier for some exhaust gaskets
talbot express 2.0 litre 1987 model .

I have tried Delfins but they have not answered my messages

Steve
Old February 1st 08, 05:21 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Gary G Jones[_2_]

I found this lot via google
might be of help to you
http://www.onlineautomotive.co.uk/
they do this gasket
Talbot Express 2.0. Van/Bus/Chassis Cab. 1971cc. 10/1982-06/1990

GGJ

Old February 2nd 08, 07:44 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
[email protected]

" wrote in message

Does anyne know of a supplier for some exhaust gaskets
talbot express 2.0 litre 1987 model .

I have tried Delfins but they have not answered my messages

Steve

Thanks Gary

Unfortunately the gaket they list is the circular ring for the pipe
end of the manifold And I need the other end for manifold to cylinder
head

Steve
Old February 3rd 08, 09:42 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
Peter & Andrea

I have Fiat Ducato 1989 2 litre petrol, same engine I think.
I got a manifold to engine gasket from my Fiat main dealer, and also
new manifold stud and nuts.

Worth a try?

Peter

Old February 3rd 08, 03:58 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
[email protected]

" wrote in message

Does anyne know of a supplier for some exhaust gaskets
talbot express 2.0 litre 1987 model .

I have tried Delfins but they have not answered my messages

Steve

Thanks Gary

Unfortunately the gaket they list is the circular ring for the pipe
end of the manifold And I need the other end for manifold to cylinder
head

Steve

Thanks peter I will try the Fiat dealer in the week .

I did try the Peugeot dealer in Bolton but it was just like pulling
teeth He was not interested in a twenty year old vehicle
Old February 11th 08, 07:38 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
wallbike

On Feb 1, 2:58 pm, "
wrote:
Does anyne know of a supplier for some exhaust gaskets
talbot express 2.0 litre 1987 model .

I have tried Delfins but they have not answered my messages

Steve

Two firms, no1gear.com Tel 01460 67000.
Worldwide mail order service Tel 01202 848414.
Both supply parts & spares for talbot's.
Good luck.
Old February 13th 08, 07:29 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcaravans
[email protected]

On 11 Feb, 19:38, wallbike wrote:
On Feb 1, 2:58 pm, "
wrote:

Does anyne know of a supplier for some exhaust gaskets
talbot express 2.0 litre 1987 model .

I have tried Delfins but they have not answered my messages

Steve

Two firms, no1gear.com Tel 01460 67000.
Worldwide mail order service Tel 01202 848414.
Both supply parts & spares for talbot's.
Good luck.

I managed to get a gasket set and do my manifold studs last week end
so all is well now

Thanks to all who replied

Steve