Electrolux Gas Fridge Model RM360 - lighting problems

Old February 4th 08, 03:34 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Neville MADDEN

Default Electrolux Gas Fridge Model RM360 - lighting problems

Thanks to everyone for there help. The fridge is now going great. Apart from
air in the system the gas/electric selector knob on the front was not turning
the gas on. Simple to fix once I knew what I was looking for.

It is fine and sunner here in Australia at present. Just perfect weather for
caravanning. Motor homes haven't really taken off here due to their high
initial cost and with Unleaded petrol at $1.50 AU a litre and diesel ablot
20c more there isn't going to be a rush to buy fuel guzzling motorhomes.

Neville
Cootamundra NSW
AUSTRALIA
Old February 4th 08, 05:28 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Budgie

"Neville MADDEN" wrote in message
u...

It is fine and sunner here in Australia at present. Just perfect weather
for
caravanning. Motor homes haven't really taken off here due to their high
initial cost and with Unleaded petrol at $1.50 AU a litre and diesel
ablot
20c more there isn't going to be a rush to buy fuel guzzling motorhomes.

1.70 Australian dollars is about 0.77 a litre.

Our colonial friends should try our prices!

--
Budgie
NB Reply to newsgroup. Email address will get you nowhere.